Hub & Spoke Tours
On a Hub & Spoke Tour from Diverse Directions:
- You'll stay in one or two base locations (hubs) and cycle day trips from those locations (spokes).
- The following diagram illustrates the nature of a Hub & Spoke Tour:
- Roundtrip cycling distances for day trips (spokes) range from 22 - 55 miles (35 - 87 km), and include options for adding distance and challenge. Day trips can also be shortened.
- Hub & Spoke tour itineraries with 2 base locations include options for 7 to 11 day trip rides.
- Hub & Spoke tour itineraries with 1 base location include options for 5 to 8 day trip rides.
Hub & Spoke Tours are the right choice of itinerary for:
- persons who prefer not to change hotels frequently,
- persons who seek the freedom to determine on which days they'll cycle and for how long a distance they'll cycle,
- couples that have different levels of cycling skill or enthusiasm, and
- traveling parties that include non-cyclists and therefore need alternative activities like non-cycling sightseeing excursions.
See Tour Itineraries for a description of all Diverse Directions Hub & Spoke Tours.
Diverse Directions also offers Circuit Tours.